This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Wyze Cam V2 delivers fast, clear, live stream footage direct to your smartphone via the wyze app (iOS and Android), day or night. With motion and sound detection you can receive an alert anytime your wyze Cam V2 detects sound and motion, and view up to 14 days of saved alert videos for free – no monthly fees or subscription required. Use the wyze Cam v2’s new motion tagging feature to easily identify motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Plus, you can add an 8GB, 16GB or 32GB microSD card (sold separately) to enable continuous recording and schedule custom time lapse videos, and use 2-way audio to talk and listen through your wyze Cam V2. Use the wyze app to manage and view multiple cameras, share your cameras with other users, view alert videos, and record and share photos and videos directly from the app. The wyze Cam V2 must be powered to use (it does not have a battery), and is designed for indoor use (it is not weatherproof). Power Adapter Input – 110-240V (AC/DC)
- 1080P Full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). works with 2. 4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes
- Motion and sound detection with free rolling 14-day cloud storage. Use the Wyze app (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras. Add a micros card (up to 32GB max size) for local storage.
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere – no screws required
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant: ask your voice assistant to show your front door, kids room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam