This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Hydrophobia series is highest quality and most protective rain cover on the market. Never let stormy weather keep you from getting “The Shot.” Constructed with durable 3-layer material and seam-sealed, your gear is extremely well protected from downpour or dusty conditions; separate eyepiece required.
- Fits super telephoto lenses (300mm f/2.8 up to 800mm f/5.6) and compatible with standard or gripped DSLRs with a Hydrophobia eyepiece attached (eyepiece sold separately)
- 3-layer material for superior durability; Seam-sealed for maximum protection in downpour or dusty conditions
- Eyepiece allows full access to viewfinder while protecting your camera (eyepiece required for proper use-sold separately)
- Ability to get your hands directly on the camera through two cinch-able sleeves gives you easy access to all your camera functions.
- Dimensions: 27.1″ L x 5.1-7.9″ Diameter (69 x 13-20 cm) 600mm Lens Extension Sleeve Dimensions: 6.9″ L x 5.1-7.9″ Diameter (16 x 13-20 cm), Weight: 14.9 oz (424g) rain cover only