This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Upgrade your compound or stereo microscope with this digital eyepiece camera from Swift. At 5 megapixels, this camera option is built as an affordable and easy microscope upgrade. Stream real time, enlarged video of your specimens or capture still, color images to store or share, perfect for serious hobbyists.
Slide the camera mount directly into your microscope’s eyepiece tube, connect the USB cord to your computer’s USB 2.0 port, and begin streaming live videos or taking still pictures in full color.
Kit includes CD with editing software, compatible with various versions of the Windows operating system. With the program, you can process pictures with advanced editing features, including frame stitching, extended depth of focus, annotations measurements, watermarks, and more.
Features and Specifications:
CMOS image sensor size: 1/2 inch
Maximum Resolution: 2592×1944
Frame rate: 2 fps at 2592×1944, 5 fps at 1600×1200, 7.5fps at 1280x 1024
Signal-to-noise ratio: 42dB
Dynamic Range: 66dB
Compatible operating systems: Mac OS X (with downloadable application), Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64 bit)
Included software compatible with Windows operating systems
1 year manufacturer’s warranty
1 5MP Digital Eyepiece Camera
1 USB 2.0 cable
1 Software and User Instruction CD
- 5 megapixel digital eyepiece camera for compound and stereo microscopes; great value for lecturers, instructors, and clinicians to share images with large audiences
- Camera connects to computer via included USB 2.0 cord
- Easily capture color photos and livestream videos on Windows Vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS X operating systems
- Windows-compatible software CD included, offers advanced editing and processing features such as image stitching, extended depth of focus, annotation, measurement, and more
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty