SANSCO CCTV Security System, 8-Channel 1080p DVR with 8x Super FHD Outdoor Cameras & UNIQUE 2TB HDD
Classic design, simple but grand, feeling absolutely peace of mind wherever you are as long as the SANSCO cecurity camera system is in your home/office. HD camera, crisp 2MP resolution offers you videos or pictures with accurate & natural colors during the daytime, and 24/36 IR LEDs for each camera enable good night vision. Smart motion detection makes sure you know anything wrong or abnormal in real time.
8 Channel Real-time HD 1080P
Recording and Playback: 8 Channels in 1080p, real time
Video input / output: 8CH BNC input / 1CH VGA , 1CH HDMI output
Audio: 4CH RCA input, 1CH RCA output
Net interface: One RJ45 10M / 100M
Hard disk: support ONE internal SATA hard drive (3.5-inch) up to 6TB
Support iOS (iPad+iPhone), Android mobile viewing via App: Xmeye
Software client (Windows/Mac), Web-broswer: Internet Explorer
Image Sensor: 1/3 inch color CMOS
Resolution: 1920×1080, 2.0 Mega pixels
TV System: NTSC / PAL
IR LEDs: 24/36 LEDs
Lens: All 3.6mm
Important to Know:
HDMI/VGA cable not included. TV/Monitor not included.
2TB Hard drive is preinstalled into the DVR box.
This is a wired system.
CD NOT required for setup.
- With or Without the Internet. Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smart-phone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
- Connects directly to TVs and Monitors. Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the HDMI or VGA cable. Make sure your TV or Monitors has a output resolution of at least 1080p.
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed. The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
- HD 1080p Resolution 1920×1080 pixels. Record and capture all the details, don’t miss out anything. HD resolution with accurate color reproduction brings your recorded video to life.
- Smart DVR Digital Video Recorder. Security DVRs connect to BNC cameras using coaxial cables and they compress and store video footage captured from security cameras.