Wire-Free, and Portable for Anywhere Reolink Argus Pro can go totally wire-free thanks to the rechargeable battery and WiFi connectivity. No wiring and no drilling, Reolink Argus Pro is portable to fit in anywhere, like on a shelf, a table, a wall; at the front door or back door; at a temporary construction site, your rental house, your store; and it’s flexible to move from room to room, from one place to another, etc.
- Wireless Installation – The Argus Pro can be easily mounted and installed both indoors and outdoors, eliminating the need for professional help. With an IP65 weatherproof certification, Reolink Argus Pro has proven its durability against harsh weather, like heavy rain and extreme sun.
- Rechargeable Battery, Solar-Powered – Users save tremendously on battery replacements thanks to a built-in micro USB port. This allows the Argus Pro to be charged by a universal 5V 2A power adapter or by the Reolink Solar Panel. (Power adapters and Reolink Solar Panels are sold separately).
- Full HD Video Display and Improved Night Vision – Equipped with 1920×1080 resolution, the Argus Pro captures smooth, crystal-clear videos. Advanced image sensors installed in this outdoor security camera provides you with clearer night-vision footage for up to 33ft.
- Instant Playback for Local or Cloud Storage – The Argus Pro allow users to add microSD cards up to 64GB of space to their wireless security camera. Save motion triggered videos to your SD card and Reolink Cloud swiftly. Recorded videos can be replayed via the Reolink app and client, without any additional subscription fees.
- Standalone Setup and Operation – Users can install and operate Argus Pro by directly connecting to a 2.4G wireless router. This eliminates the need for a security base station. Comprehensive voice instructions for setting up the security camera are available on the Reolink app.