This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
PANASONIC LUMIX digital cameras are full of innovation for both traditional and modern camera enthusiasts. The LUMIX ZS100 brings together the visual performance of a large 1″ sensor and the legendary optical performance of a bright LEICA DC Lens in a highly compact point-and-shoot camera. Traditionalists will love the hands-on manual feel of a lens-mounted control ring and thumbwheel, plus the familiarity of an eye-level electronic viewfinder. The modern enthusiast will love the Wi-Fi mobile device controllability and next-generation flexibility that 4K video and 4K PHOTO modes bring to the creative experience.
- Large 1, 20 Megapixel sensor delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts
- 10x (25-250mm) LEICA DC Lens optical zoom performance with a wide F/2.8-5.9 aperture for impressive background defocus effects
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus photo capture features
- Eye-level Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) and touch-enabled LCD for a wider viewing experience. Focusing Area- Normal- Wide 50 cm – infinity / Tele 70 cm – infinity. Focusing Area- AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 5 cm – infinity / Tele 70 cm – infinity
- Lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body