This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Opteka 72-inch lightweight monopod provides the support and stabilization you need when using your camera or camcorder. The most important qualities to look for in a monopod are it’s weight, compactness, stability and versatility of use. The monopod is the ideal traveling and outdoor companion: it takes up very little space yet gives invaluable support and far better results than hand-held shooting. You can take it to family events like football, baseball, hockey, tennis, swimming games, parties, graduations, weddings, or any event where you need a stabilized camera or camcorder. You can be over 6 feet tall or 3 feet tall and still maximize your point of interest. The 1/4-inch universal thread lets you mount almost all digital and still cameras, video cameras, and scopes up to 8.8 pounds. The newly added quick release allows for quick removal when working under pressure. The foam handle and sturdy design keeps your camera or camcorder stable and comfortable for any occasion. With 4 quick and easily extendable legs that lock in place, the monopod can extend up to 72-inches to help you get whatever shot you need. This monopod can be placed anywhere, it can stand on any soft surface like natural wood while using the rubber foot, or retract it to expose the metal spike for any rough outdoor rugged terrain. Maximum Height: 72 Inches. Minimum Height: 21.5 Inches. Maximum Load: 8.8 lbs. Head: Fixed with Quick Release Plate. Leg Sections: 4 with Flip Locks. Material: Aluminum Alloy. Net Weight: .66 lbs
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of black anodized aluminum. This type of aluminum is durable, decorative and resistant to corrosion. This ensures that even with heavy use, the monopod retains its durability.
- VERSATILITY: This monopod works with a variety of camera types, including film, digital and video. Designed with a maximum load capacity of 8.8 pounds, the monopod is able to accommodate a wide array of cameras while remaining stable.
- EASY TO USE: The four sections fold out quickly, allowing you to get the monopod set up in no time. It is lightweight and only weighs 12.6 ounces. With a Max height of 72″ and min height of 21.5″, you can get the exact shot that you are looking for every time.
- EASY TRANSPORT: Take the monopod with you to get photos on the go using a convenient folding system that reduces it quickly down into four robust sections. It also has a lever leg lock system that features quick action to get it ready in a flash.
- COMPATIBILITY: Cameras such as Canon EOS 7D, 6D, 5D Mark III, 5DS Mark IV, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, Rebel T7i, T7s, T6i, T6s, T5i, T4i, T3i, EOS M, Nikon D5, D4, D3, D750, D610, D7500, D7200, D7100, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D3500, D3400, D3300, D3200, Sony Alpha a7S, a7S II, a7 II, a7R II, a7R, a7, a99, a77, a65, a57, a6500, a6400, a6300, a6000, NEX-7, a580, a560, a39, Pentax 645Z, 645D, K-5, K-70, K-50, K-30, K-S2, K-S1 and all other cameras with an 1/4-20 standard tripod hole.