This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question) of Firstrend Wireless Security System
Q: What’s your Warranty information and how to contact you?
A: 60-day Free Return, 12-month Warranty Service. Both Email and Phone Support are available. Because of time difference and busy hotline, we may miss your call. Please don’t worry, we’ll call you back for sure. Or email us email@example.com, we’ll respond ASAP.
Q: What’s the log-in password?
A: There’s no log-in password as the Default Setting. Leave it back and simply click ‘OK’ to next page.
Q: How to create a password for my NVR System? What should I do when I forget my system password?
A: After logging in–go to System setup–System admin–User– Set Password
Please keep your password in your mind, or it requires more effort to get it back. Please understand. If you forgot it, please email us your Phone Number, so that we’ll call you back and help you out.
Q: What’s the working temperature of Firstrend Security Camera?
A: Camera working temperature: From -50 degree Fahrenheit to +122 degree Fahrenheit.
Q: How to turn on Continuous Recordings (24 Hours, 7 Days)?
A: On your monitor, right click your mouse, choose Manual Record in Menu page, select All, click ‘OK’.
Q: Where should i playback recordings?
A: Please right click the mouse–go to ‘Video Playback’. On Playback page, please select Date first on Calender, then, click ‘Search’ button.
You’ll see Color Timeline at bottom of the page, such as Green Bars means motion detection recordings, Red color means Normal Recordings. Double-click the color bars, it stats to playback automatically.
- QUICK SETUP: Featuring Auto-Pair technology, plug the camera and NVR power supply into outlet nearby, connecting NVR box to a monitor, you’ll get a sharp and crisp image day or night smoothly. NOTICE: Wireless means video cable is not required for cameras’working, but device user still NEED to connect camera to Power outlet for 24/7 surveillance purpose.
- VIDEO SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM: Record, playback and store footage directly to your NVR with 1TB Hard Drive pre-installed. 24-hour daily recording as the factory default setting, device user can also customize your own recording schedule. With Firstrend Security Camera System, you won’t miss your important moment.
- REMOTE MONITORING AND PLAYBACK: Free APP can be download to remote view and playback recordings (Please make sure NVR is connected to your router by Ethernet cable). It also support Sync-playback,Video Backup and Motion detection Alert. Email alert or App alert will be sent once motion got triggered (Noted: Please Set it Up Properly to Avoid Email Blast).
- WARRANTY SUPPORT: 60-day free return Guarantee, a full 1-year Warranty and lifetime Support provided directly from Firstrend. At Firstrend, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, your loved ones, homes, and businesses. Any inquires, please contact our experienced technician and customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- WIRELESS SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM: 24/7 surveillance system comes with 1080P NVR, 4pcs of 960P wireless security camera at IP66 waterproof and a pre-installed 1TB HDD. It’s equipped with multiple features such as night vision(up to 65ft), live-streaming, remote monitoring and motion detection alerts.