Ideal translucency provides tensile strength and allows visual inspection.
Excellent splice for marine, automotive, outdoor, or harsh environment use.
Prevents corrosion and accidental wire pull-out, which significantly increases longevity and dependability.
–Minimum shrink temperature: 176°F / 80°C
–Full recovery temperature: 266°F / 130°C
–Operating temperature: from -67°F to 257°F or -55°C to 125°C
Connector type Red22-16 Blue16-14 Yellow12-10 TotalQTY
Butt Connectors 10 PCS 10 PCS 10 PCS 30 PCS
Rings #10 10 PCS 10 PCS 10 PCS 30 PCS
Rings 1/4″ 10PCS 10 PCS 10 PCS 30 PCS
Rings 5/16″ 10 PCS 10 PCS 10 PCS 30 PCS
Rings 3/8″ 10 PCS 10 PCS 10 PCS 30 PCS
Male Spades 10 PCS 10 PCS 10PCS 30 PCS
Female Spades 10 PCS 10 PCS 10 PCS 30 PCS
Forks. #10 10PCS 10 PCS 10 PCS 30 PCS
Hooks #10 10 PCS 10 PCS 10PCS 30 PCS
All packaged in plastic containers for easy organization and storage.
- MULTIFARIOUS TERMINALS – All application kits include 12-10, 16-14, 22-16 awg butt, ring, hook, fork, spade connectors. Different Color coded tubing with wire gauge imprint provides easy identification.
- NON SLIP EVER – Translucent heat shrinkable tubing provides high tensile strength when heating. Strong copper barrel to hold the wire tight when crimped. Make sure our wire will never slip out of these connectors.
- HIGH CONDUCTIVITY – High quality copper provides excellent conductivity, increased current flow, and ensures less voltage instability, preventing wiring failures and reducing equipment downtime.
- INSULATED AND ANTI-CORROSION – High quality insulated cable splice connectors for wire connection that provides excellent sealing and protection from mechanical damage combined with Anti-Corrosion effect.
- EASY TO USE – Strip the wire insulation with a wire crimper, crimp the connector barrel, and heat with a hot air gun or small torch. Start establishing secure, persistent connections in seconds. No soldering kit required.