This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
1. Automatically adapt to the OBD II or EUOBD (vehicle automatic diagnostic system) models plug and play
2. TFT LCD color screen intelligent display
3. The first scan shows the car agreement
4. Free choice of language
5. A variety of display screens can be switched at will.
6. Added accelerated competitive mode test Brake performance test Read full vehicle data flow Rich display content: driving speed, engine speed, tank water temperature and voltage instantaneous fuel consumption, 100 mile instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, total mileage accumulated, driving time calculation, voltage too low alarm water temperature too high alarm, overspeed alarm, engine Fault alarm display, eliminate fault code, MPH, KM/H Free Switching
- Display information: travel speed, engine speed, tank water temperature, voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption per 100 miles, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement, accumulated mileage, travel time calculation, engine fault alarm display, fault code elimination, MPH, KM/H free switching, Oil temperature, Turbine pressure, air-fuel ratio
- Alarm: overspeed alarm, water temperature too high alarm, low voltage alarm
- New accelerated competitive mode test Brake performance test Read the whole car data stream, use TFT LCD large super clear screen, can only see the display information from HUD, no reflection, clearer display
- The default is not the speed unit you want? It does not turn off when you turn off the car? Please refer to the instruction manual to set the voltage, Set kilometers or miles