This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
NOTE: the built-in battery is only for parking monitor function to work,
please always connect AKASO dash cam by the car charger to the car’s cigarette lighter when the camera is using.
Auto Screen Saver & Time Display – In order to reduce power consumption, this dash cam front and rear can be set auto screen saver, there are three times for optional.
When the screen turns off, the dual dash camera still work and record, also the time is displayed on screen, only press any button to turn on it.
Auto Recording – when the car camera – dash cam turns on after powering by car adapter, the dashcam will start recording.
If want to set, please firstly pause the recording.
There is a blue flashing light to indicate when recording.
Built-in G-Sensor & Emergency Lock – built-in G-Sensor, when the dash cam for cars detects a collision or emergency, the emergency recording is activated, and the current recording video is locked to protect the whole incident,
also can not be overwritten when loop record, preserve the important evidences for insurance claims and traffic disputes.
Parking Monitor – enable parking monitor, when the car gets collision during parking, the dash camera will automatically power on and start recording for 30 seconds, then auto turn off.
Loop Record – enable loop recording, when the card is full, the dashcam automatically overwrites the oldest file to save the newest file.
Don’t need to change a new one or format the card again, very convenient.
Each recorded video will be saved as a video clips at the set time (off, 1min, 3mins, 5mins for options, default is 3mins).
What is Include:
1 x AKASO Trace1 Pro Dash Cam
1 x Brackets
1 x Car Charger Adapter with external GPS
1 x USB Cable
1 x 32GB Card
2 x GPS Electrostatic Stickers
1 x Hardwire Kit+Five Cable Clips
1 x Quick Guide
- WIFI WITH APP & GPS TRACK: The Wi-Fi feature allows pairing the dash cam with your smartphone through app. Once connected, you can view, download, share footage or change settings from the app straight away. The external GPS module is attached in the car charger’s cable, just install the GPS module on the windshield, next to the dashcam, which can get the vehicle’s speed, location and driving route.These GPS data will be displayed on Google Maps via the phone app or AKASO player on computer.
- FRONT AND INSIDE RECORDING: Trace1 Pro dual dash cam is equipped with dual lenses to capture exterior and interior of the car simultaneously at 1080p30 (340-degree field of view combined). When inside recording is not needed and turned off, the front lens records 2K30 or 1080p60 for crisper and smoother image.
- UNPARALLELED NIGHT VISION: Thanks to the state-of-art Sony STARVIS at both lenses, which extends the sensitivity of sensor beyond visible light to near-infrared range, and WDR technology, car dash cam excels capturing every detail of your surroundings regardless of lighting conditions.
- G-SENSOR & PARKING MONITOR: Loop recording comes standard, and built-in G-sensor locks the recording clip to ensure data integrity when collision gets sensed. Parking monitor protects your vehicle even when parked – it enables the car camera – dash cam to turn on if any impact is detected, record for 30 seconds and turn off again.
- OTHER FEATURES: Trace1 Pro dash camera supports up to 128GB of mircoSD storage (class 10 or above and at least 16GB recommended, included 32GB card); auto LCD off to save power; time display on screen when screen save; fatigue driving reminder. This dash cam front and rear is a perfect option to everyone – beginners and seasoned taxi and rideshare (Uber, Lyft) drivers alike.