Why You Should Digitize Your Documents Using a Camera Instead of a Scanner. The scanner is one the method to create a digital file of a document or photograph. If you want to make a fine scan, your high-resolution digital camera can be used to create high-quality print or video. The Copy Mag Stand is a mini and portable tool for creating copies or videos from prints, small objects, and macro photography. The baseboard comes with the magnetic baseboard with grids. The Copy Mag Stand is ideal for the students who want to make videos, PowerPoint presentations, documentary, restoration, signs, graphics and also live shows for the jewelry sellers and also when you have to do it “on location”. For best result, recommended adding 2 lights from both sides at a 45-degree angle.
- The Copy Mag Stands are very small, portable and easy to setup in ONE, minute,100% made in the USA and supports cameras up to 1.8 lbs.(please feel free to contact us for any problem; we will do the best for you).
- The baseboard is 9.5″ x 11.5″, melamine finish with a layer of rubber steel that glued on the baseboard with 2 magnetic strips to fix the original in place (the mag area is 7″ x 10″).
- The magnetic area is printed and laminated with ½” precision grids and squared corners for initial setting or focusing, aligning, adjusting and sizing.
- Steel post is unique, 1 ½” diameter x 12″ height with black wrinkle powder coating (Self-Timer may used for any residual motion you may have caused before takes the picture).
- The aluminum ‘L’ bracket camera is reversible and adjustable vertically from 7″-17″ (camera screw) and has two holes, with 1″ gap for horizontal movement.