Micro SD Card Storage：Support 32GB, Class 10
How to Set Up
1. Insert a Micro SD Card（Not included in the package）
2. Connecting the charger to the car’s 12V DC outlet
3. Format the Micro SD Card (TF Card)
- 【Automatic Recording and Shut Down】Saving your time is our goal. With the default setting, turn on the car engine, the dash cam turns on and enters the recording state automatically; Turn off the engine, the dash cam will save the video files on the TF card in segment and shut down. It is very convenient for your daily driving.
- 【Looping Recording】With the loop recording mode, when the storage limit is reached on the memory card, the dash cam will continuously erase the old unlocked videos when it records new one. (Note: All the locked video files on the memory card remain protected, and will not be deleted during Loop Recording.)
- 【Built-in G-sensor Chip】This Byakov dash cam built-in high-sensitivity G-sensor chip with collision detection（the protect level should be turned on in the system setting). When the car is “hit”, the dash cam will automatically record and lock the videos that prevents the videos from being overwritten even in loop recording.
- 【170°Super Wide Angle and 1080P High Quality Picture 】This dash cam employs a 170°super wide and 1080P FHD lens. It can deliver clearer videos and images, capture more details and reduce the blind zone in the recording, keep your safe and meet every driver’s recording demands.
- 【24 Hours Parking Monitoring】Supports the 24 hours parking monitoring function. The dash cam will enter the all-day monitoring state after the parking monitoring function is turned on in the system setting whether your car engine is on or off. The camera will turn on and record automatically when it feel shaking.