The BOSS Audio BX45 has been designed and built to deliver excellent sound quality and long lasting high performance. We are sure you’ll enjoy listening to your favorite music with this BOSS component in your car audio system. For best results please consult a professional car stereo installer for application advice or troubleshooting. To guarantee top performance we recommend using The BOSS Link installation accessories such as RCA interconnects, power cable, and speaker wire. Thank you for choosing BOSS Audio Systems products for your auto sound system. We can’t change the world, but we can make it sound better.
- CROSSOVER SLOPES: 3-way electronic is a high-fidelity signal processor that allows you to divide a stereo audio input signal into 3 separate channels. Subwoofer crossover is a low-pass filter designed to limit the subwoofer channel to low frequencies
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST 0 – 12 DB: By connecting the BX45 to your amplifier, you will have total control of exactly how you want your bass to sound, as well as your mid-level and high-level frequencies, giving you the pristine listening experience
- PARALLEL INPUT: If you set the subwoofer input mode selector switch to the ON position, front stereo input will be delivered to the crossover. You can create a very sophisticated 3-way audio system with only a pair of stereo input from your head unit
- VARIABLE CROSSOVER: Variable Subwoofer Filter 32 Hz – 250 Hz, Variable High Pass Filter 40 Hz – 8 kHz. Has been designed and built to deliver excellent sound quality and long lasting high performance. Gives massive improvements to clarity/ distortion
- DESIGNED TO IMPRESS: A thoughtful layout and clean design that gives you the user experience you’ve been wanting. Provides the perfect frequency distribution throughout your system to ensure the clarity and peak efficiency for your music arrangement