The Amcrest UltraHD 2K/3-Megapixel Pan/Tilt Dual-Band Wi-Fi video camera helps you stay in touch with what you love anytime, anywhere, and in extremely high resolution. With its quick mobile setup process, you will have secure access to your camera’s video stream in no time. Stream live and playback recorded video of your home, your kids, your pets, or your business on the go with the Amcrest View app. Amcrest Cloud offers optional cloud recording with complimentary live viewing and 4 hours of complimentary video storage (rolling last 4 hours) accessible from any device including Apple Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad or Android devices. Amcrest cameras also record to an internal MicroSD card (Not Included), upload to an FTP as well as record to any Amcrest (or ONVIF compliant) Network Video Recorder (NVR) (Not Included). Amcrest cameras are also compatible with leading third-party surveillance iOS/Android apps, PC/MAC software providers and Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices and including TinyCam, LiveCams Pro, Blue Iris, iSpy, Zoneminder, Synology, QNAP and more. Each Amcrest UltraHD 2K/3MP Pan/Tilt camera features two-way talk, night vision, dual-band 2.4ghz/5ghz WiFi, pan/tilt and enhanced digital zoom, a 90 Degree viewing angle, smart motion alerts, email alerts and snapshots, advanced recording options, secure SSL/HTTPS connection and wireless AES WPA2 encryption. With the Amcrest UltraHD, you’ll never be out of the loop again. Amcrest cameras are compatible together with Foscam cameras only when using AmcrestCloud, Amcrest NVRs, Blue Iris for Windows PC, Live Cams Pro for iOS and TinyCam Monitor for Android.
- DUAL-BAND ULTRA-HD – This 5ghz/2.4ghz Dualband WiFi IP camera features magnificent 2K / 3MP (2304x1296P at 20fps | 1080P at 30fps) video with superior low light capability utilizing the Aptina AR0330 image sensor and Ambarella S3LM chipset. Extra-wide 90° viewing angle as well as remote pan/tilt and digital zoom allow you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Works with Alexa through AmcrestCloud.
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion alert notifications, review footage and engage in two-way communication via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSD card, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon (32bit) & SeaMonkey Browsers, IE, Safari 11, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension.
- DAY OR NIGHT, QUALITY ASSURED – Featuring an Onsemi Aptina 1/3″ 3.4MP superior low-light image sensor and built-in IR LEDs this WiFi camera achieves industry leading nightvision up to 32 feet. Not all WiFi IP cameras are built the same and our Texas based team with over 10 years of WiFi camera experience has guaranteed the out-performance of this camera by using the highest quality components in order to deliver the ultimate best in class 2K/3MP dual-band pan/tilt WiFi camera experience.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and AmcrestCloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. – This Amcrest Dualband wireless security camera features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, wireless AES/WPA2 encryption, FCC Certificate, UL Compliant Power Supplies, and receives regular security firmware updates (Supports both 5ghz/2.4ghz). At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses and you’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.